Fall is a perfect time to dig up some “creepy-crawly” activities you can do with your entire family at home. Here’s a list of ideas and a few links to inspire your family time and a little Halloween fun.
10 Activities for the Whole Family
- Make Salted Caramel Apples to share – https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/125869/sweet-and-salty-caramel-apples/
- Play Candy Corn Ring Toss with Glow Necklaces – https://kidfriendlythingstodo.com/diy-candy-corn-ring-toss-glow-necklaces-fun-fall-halloween-thanksgiving-game/
- Carve a Pumpkin Together or have a carving contest!
- Bob for Apples in a Tub or Donuts on a String.
- Make Black Bat-o-Lanterns – https://www.scraplifters.com/easy-halloween-decorations-black-pumpkin-bats.html
- Plan a Spooky Scavenger Hunt – Hide a variety of items throughout your home, give the kids a list and ask them to find them all. First to find them all (or find the most) wins!
- Make & Play Halloween Tic-Tac-Toe – http://smashedpeasandcarrots.com/spooky-tic-tac-toe-game-with-halloween-painted-rocks/
- Bake up Gooey Monster Cookies – https://lilluna.com/gooey-monster-cookies/
- DIY Costume or Masks – Work solo or in teams to make the most creative costume or mask you can with items on hand at home. Points for originality!
- Make Fluffy Pumpkin Slime – https://www.iheartartsncrafts.com/fluffy-pumpkin-slime/
Bonus treat bag topper: Here’s a free printable bugs & kisses treat topper for goodie bags. https://www.scraplifters.com/free-halloween-printable-bugs-kisses-treat-topper.html
However you celebrate fall or Halloween at home this year, have fun making some memories together. Happy Fall, y’all!